Build Your Custom Dream Home
Whether you are looking for a place to get away form it all, a place to retire, planning a wedding or family reunion, or looking for a second home that pays for itself, the 37-acre Island at Rock creek Subdivision offers prospective buyers and renters the best location in Montana.
We’ve create a first class oasis in the heart of Red Lodge within walking distance to town complete with city sewer and water, award winning landscaping, roads, sidewalks, walking trails, fishing access, bridges and waterfalls.
Welcome to the Island at Rock Creek’s 2014 Parade Home “fishing cabin” on the banks of Rock Creek just three blocks from the heart of Red Lodge. This 3 bedroom/2 bath open concept home has over 1,600 square feet of indoor living pace and in addition, features a sprawling 1,000 square foot, two-tiered deck.
The exterior of this single family detached townhome is a combination of all natural thin rock veneer, EIFS, and dark toned timbers. The creekside outdoor space has Timbertech composite decking with a stainless steel cable railing system and accent LED lighting. The upper portion of the deck is protected from the elements with a roof extension and overhead built-in heaters, making this an almost year-round outdoor living space.
This home’s rich western interior features Villa natural hand-scraped acacia flooring, complementing the warm earth-toned walls. Radiant floor heating keeps it warm in the winter, and the creekside breezes and Minke ceiling fans keep it comfortably cool in the summer. A large stone fireplace with its stately douglas fir mantle can be viewed throughout the great room, while the custom elk antler chandelier is the centerpiece of the dining room area. A laundry/mud room links the heated single car garage to the rest of the home. Finally, this home includes a custom security and full house sound system.
ENTRY & GREAT ROOM
- Flooring: Villa natural hand-scraped acacia flooring
- Walls: Hopsack SW6109
- Woodwork/Trim: Solid knotty Alder
- Fireplace: Kiamichi stone
- Ceiling fans: Minki
KITCHEN & DINING
- Cabinets: Solid knotty Alder in Dynasty Plainfield line, stained sage with onyx glaze
- Appliances: KitchenAid in black
- Counters: Coliseum granite
- Backsplash: Durango Cream travertine
- Sink: Elkay stainless steel
- Faucet: Mirabelle
- Mudroom with Mirabelle laundry sink and Whirlpool washer and dryer
BEDROOMS & BATHS
- Cabinets: Solid knotty Alder
- Plumbing fixtures: Mirabelle
- Flooring: glazed porcelain
- Showers: Chaco Canyon Marazzi Tile Archaeology series with travertine accents
EXTERIOR & LANDSCAPING
- 1,000 +/- two-tiered deck
- Exterior Finishes: Kiamichi all natural thin rock veneer, EIFS color Portabello SW 6102
- Eagle 366 low E windows, clad exterior and stained wood interior
- Shingles: heather 50-year Malarkey
Square footage: main: 1,610
Our group of builders, designers and other talented professionals can do the same for you! Contact us for more information!